Come join us and find true meaning and purpose in your place of work.
SNCF is an interdenominational organization existing to strengthen Christian life and witness within the Nursing profession. Founded in 1960, it is part of Nurses’ Christian Fellowship International (NCFI) which has a membership of over 30 countries. SNCF is also one of the 8 Foundation Members of St. Luke’s Hospital for the Elderly (now known as St. Luke’s Hospital).
Annual Membership Fees:
- Nurses in Training $10.00
- Enrolled Nurses $20.00
- Registered Nurses $30.00
Criteria for Membership:
- Must be a Christian
- Believes in the values and objects of SNCF
- Must be recommended by (current members, or christian leaders)
- Subjected to approval of SNCF Executive Committee
Modes of Payment:
1) Bank Transfer
DBS Current Account No. 033-022161-4
2) Online / PayNow transfer
SINGAPORE NURSES’ CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP will be reflected
via UEN:S60SS0018F or via QR code:
Please indicate your Name-Mbr as the Bill Reference, e.g., Sophie Tan-Mbr
Please notify SNCF at 97379041 after online or PayNow transfer.
- Cheques to be made payable to: SINGAPORE NURSES’ CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
- Mailing address: Toa Payoh Central, PO Box 468, Singapore 913116