SNCF is an interdenominational organization existing to strengthen Christian life and witness within the Nursing profession. Founded in 1960, it is part of Nurses’ Christian Fellowship International (NCFI) which has a membership of over 30 countries. SNCF is also one of the 8 Foundation Members of St. Luke’s Hospital for the Elderly (now known as St. Luke’s Hospital).
- Promote spiritual growth amongst Christian nurses by devotional reading of the Bible and by prayer;
- Encourage all members in their witness to the Lord Jesus as Saviour and God and to seek to lead other nurses to a personal faith in Him;
- Foster the missionary spirit among nurses and to help those members who are serving the Lord in spreading the Gospel;
- Assist the nurses to relate their faith to their profession.
- Monthly prayer meeting
- Professional seminars and conferences
- Outreach activities
- Community projects
SNCF is maintained on a faith basis, supported by the voluntary contribution of members and friends and membership subscriptions.